11594 Eaton Court - Westminster, CO 80020
Located on a corner lot, this spacious move-in ready is in a quiet location just waiting for you to call it your own! The living room is the first space to greet visitors, and here you’ll find a versatile haven with natural light cascading in through a large bay window. The formal living and dining room effortlessly flow together, offering an ideal haven to entertain. An updated modern kitchen with granite countertops and desirable gas range and a large sliding glass door opens to the new backyard deck, allowing you to easily extend your living space. Off the kitchen, the family room features vaulted ceilings and a traditional, brick-accented fireplace anchors the space, adding a beautiful touch to the inviting scene. Four upstairs bedrooms, including the retreat with private en-suite bath, have cozy carpeting and plenty of room to move about. The fully finished basement has a family room, bedroom, and full bath, making it a great space for guests’ privacy or a fun teen hangout. Enjoy the serenity of towering pines on the sprawling backyard patio where one can easily shoot some hoops or gather the neighbors for a round of badminton. New roof installed in 2018 and a new garage door in 2019. Ideally located less than a minute walk to Ryan Park, a quick jaunt to King Soopers, Whole Foods and Pacific Ocean Market, 6 minutes to 4 different recreation centers, and only 15 minutes to Boulder and 20 to downtown Denver, this priced-to-sell home can’t be beaten! Buyer/Buyer's agent is responsible for verifying all information, measurements, schools and HOA rules/fees/regulations if applicable.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Rey Armendariz
Listing Status: Sold
Broker Office: Redfin Corporation
Fireplaces: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Cooling: Ceiling Fan(s),Five Piece Bath,Pantry,Smart Lights,Smart Thermostat,Sound System,Stone Counters,Utility Sink,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Baths Full: 2
Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
Baths 3/4: 1
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Skylight(s),Window Coverings
Baths Half: 1
Basement: Bath/Stubbed,Crawl Space,Finished,Full
Garage Type: Concrete,Lighted,Smart Garage Door
Garage Spaces: 2
Locale: Torrey Peaks
HOA Fee: $28
School District: Jefferson County R-1
Elementary School: Ryan
Inclusions: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Smart Security System,Video Doorbell
Middle School: Mandalay
High School: Standley Lake
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.